This courgette rolls with salmon recipe is inspired by the explorer machine. It’s a perfect appetizer for a party or an elegant dinner. It’s easy to make and the result is delicious.
- 2 large courgettes
- 200g of smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the courgettes into thin strips lengthwise using a sharp knife or a mandoline.
- In a bowl, mix together the creme fraiche, chives, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto each courgette strip.
- Place a strip of smoked salmon onto each strip of courgette, then roll them up tightly.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Your delicious courgette rolls with salmon are now ready to be served! Enjoy!