This creamy Italian dish is sure to become a family favorite. Conchiglioni pasta shells are filled with chicken and a flavorful old-fashioned mustard sauce for an easy, delicious dinner that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces conchiglioni pasta, cooked al dente according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken cubes and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard and heavy cream and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked conchiglioni pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese on top. li>