This creamy garlic chicken cocotte is an easy and delicious meal to make. It takes only a few minutes of prep time and the result is a rich and flavorful dish that your family or guests will love.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. li>< li >Stir in the cream, then add the parsley, salt, and pepper. li >< li >Return the chicken to the skillet and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until heated through. li >< li >Serve hot. li > ol >