Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate with family and friends. Enjoy this delicious traditional Christmas turkey recipe!
- 1 10-12 pound turkey
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or sage)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rinse turkey inside and out with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush the outside of the turkey with melted butter and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stuff cavity with garlic and herbs.
- Place turkey in a roasting pan.
- Roast for about 3 hours until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 165°F.