This Christmas turkey recipe is guaranteed to be ultra-moist and flavorful. The addition of truffle-scented stuffing really takes it to the next level.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Clean and dry the turkey inside and out.
- Mix together the stuffing ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff the turkey cavity with the stuffing mixture.
- Secure the legs of the turkey with kitchen twine.
- Rub the outside of the turkey with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 180°F (82°C) is reached.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before carving.