This Christmas spiced cheesecake is the perfect festive dessert! There’s a creamy, rich filling mixed with warm spices like nutmeg and cinnamon, all sitting atop a crunchy sweet biscuit base.
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 130g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Crush the digestive biscuits until they are fine crumbs.
- Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into the base of a 20cm springform tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese and caster sugar until blended.
< li >Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. li >< li >Stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg. li >< li >Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and bake for 40-45 minutes until just set in the middle. li >< li >Leave to cool completely before serving. Enjoy! li >