These Christmas Parmesan and Black Tapenade Cookies are a delicious twist on the classic Italian cookie. With a savory Parmesan cheese base and earthy black tapenade, these cookies will make a delicious addition to your holiday festivities.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons black tapenade, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and egg until light and fluffy. Add olive oil and mix until combined.
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until well blended. Add tapenade and mix until evenly distributed.< li >Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven or until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving. li > < /ol >