Delight your guests this Christmas with these delicious Christmas logs with chestnuts and chocolate. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for the festive season.
- 60g dark chocolate chips
- 80ml double cream
- 100g cooked chestnuts, chopped
- 250ml ready-made custard
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the double cream and chopped chestnuts.
- Gently fold in the melted chocolate into the cream mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into four ramekins and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Serve each ramekin with a dollop of custard on top.