Celebrate the festive season with this delicious Christmas Ice Cream Yule Log. This delightful dessert is sure to be a hit with everyone at your holiday gathering.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8×12 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spread softened ice cream over cooled crust. Cover and freeze until firm (about 2 hours).
- Cut into slices and top with whipped cream before serving.