This Christmas, indulge in a delicious and gourmet dessert with this delicious Panna Cotta Vanilla recipe. This Italian dessert is easy to make and will surely please your guests!
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 3/4 cups of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 envelopes of gelatin
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
2. When the mixture begins to boil, add the gelatin envelopes one by one and stir until they dissolve.
3. Remove from heat and pour into individual molds. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to refrigerator for 4 hours or until set.
4. Serve chilled.