This Chocolate Grandma-Style Dessert Creams recipe is a rich and creamy classic. It’s a delicious, family favorite dessert that you can whip up in no time!
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat and add to mixture, stirring until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, then add to the chocolate mixture, stirring until combined.
- Spread evenly into an 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.