This delicious dish is a classic recipe that you can easily make in your own kitchen. It’s a great way to enjoy the flavors of mustard, garlic, and white wine in one meal. Serve this with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or even a simple green salad.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Add the white wine, stirring to combine and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the Dijon mustard and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook until they are cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.