This tasty dish combines the sweet flavors of mango with the savory taste of chicken. It’s a simple and delicious meal that can be served for lunch or dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mango and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve over cooked rice or with warm tortillas.