This delicious dish of chicken with chorizo is a great way to spice up your dinner. The combination of flavors creates a unique and savory meal that everyone will love.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (14-ounce) package chorizo sausage, diced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion and bell pepper, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chorizo to the pan and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add the chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika and stir to coat. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the white wine to the pan and cook for 2 minutes more.
Serve immediately with your favorite sides.