This is a delicious recipe that combines the flavors of chicken, bell peppers and green olives. The combination of these ingredients creates a dish that is full of flavor and very easy to make.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the bell peppers and green olives to the pan and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.