This delicious Chicken Wings with Rum recipe is a great way to enjoy an easy-to-make dish. The combination of rum and spices makes for a flavorful and juicy treat!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken wings, rum, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt. Mix until the wings are evenly coated with the spice mixture.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.