This easy and accessible recipe for chicken wings with leben cream, soft-boiled eggs and green olives is a delicious combination of flavors that will please everyone. The creamy leben sauce is the perfect accompaniment to the juicy chicken wings and the contrast of texture between the soft-boiled eggs and the crunchy olives make this dish truly unique. Serve this delicious dish with mashed potatoes or a fresh salad.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1 cup leben
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the leben, olive oil, parsley, oregano, garlic and salt. Set aside.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with half of the leben mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in a pot of boiling water and cook for 7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool in cold water before peeling.
- Brush remaining leben mixture onto cooked chicken wings. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice eggs into quarters and arrange on top of chicken wings along with olives.