This easy to follow recipe is packed with flavour and perfect for any occasion. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and you can easily serve it as a main meal or side dish.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 200 ml of creamy leben
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- 1 handful of green olives, pitted
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken wings in an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the oven and pour the creamy leben all over them. Return them to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil two eggs until they are soft-boiled (around 7 minutes). Peel them and cut into halves lengthwise.
- Once the wings have finished baking, take them out of the oven and add the halved eggs and pitted olives.
- Serve hot!