A deliciously crunchy and savory appetizer, these Chicken Wings Manchons are a sure crowd-pleaser. This recipe is quick and easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the chicken wings on the sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the chicken wings over and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.