This delicious comfort food is easy and accessible to make. The combination of chicken wings, creamy leben, soft boiled eggs and green olives makes for a unique and flavorful dish.
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup leben
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2-3 soft boiled eggs, peeled
- Handful of green olives, pitted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the leben and cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until combined. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the baked chicken wings, leben cream sauce, soft boiled eggs and green olives. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides.