This delicious dish combines juicy chicken thighs with smoky chorizo, all cooked in a creamy wild garlic sauce. Serve it with some crusty bread for a great midweek meal.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g chorizo, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200ml double cream
- Small bunch of fresh wild garlic leaves, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and fry until lightly golden.
- Add the chorizo, onion and garlic to the pan and fry for a further 5 minutes. li>
- Pour in the cream and stir in the wild garlic leaves (if using). Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. li>
- Serve with crusty bread. li>