This delicious Chicken Thighs with Peppers recipe is sure to please your family. It’s simple to make and you can adjust the level of spice to your taste. Enjoy!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in oregano, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add bell peppers; cook for 5 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Place chicken thighs in a 9×13 inch baking dish; top with pepper mixture.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Serve hot.