This delicious Chicken Mozzarella Balls or Polpettes recipe is an ideal choice for dinner. It combines two of the most popular ingredients – chicken and mozzarella cheese – to make a dish that’s both tasty and easy to prepare.
You will need:
- 500g minced chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 50g grated mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, mix together the minced chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Form the mixture into balls with your hands and place them on a plate.
- Sprinkle each ball with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and add the chicken balls. Fry them until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes.