This Moroccan-style chicken mhamer is a delicious, easy-to-make dish that will have your family begging for more. It’s a great way to add some exotic flair to your dinner table.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté until they are softened.
- Add the cumin, paprika, chili powder and turmeric to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. li >< li > Return the chicken to the skillet and add the parsley. Stir to combine. li >< li > Serve hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy! li > ol >