This easy chicken mhamer Moroccan style recipe is a delicious and simple dish to prepare for family dinners. The flavors of garlic, cumin, and paprika blend together to create a flavorful and aromatic Moroccan-style chicken dish. It is also easy to make and can be served with couscous or vegetables.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, turmeric, and cinnamon. Mix until the spices are evenly distributed.
- Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and mix until they are well coated in the spice mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the chicken cubes. Cook until they are browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with couscous or vegetables.