This Chicken Meatloaf with Zucchini is a delicious and healthy meal to enjoy on any busy weeknight. The zucchini adds moisture and flavor to the chicken meatloaf, while the addition of cheese ensures that it is extra creamy and flavorful.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, onion, zucchini, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is cooked through.