This recipe is a great way to use any leftover chicken you have in the fridge. It’s easy to make and your family will love it!
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken (leftover or rotisserie)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package spring roll wrappers (about 12 wrappers)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, onions, cilantro, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Lay a spring roll wrapper on a work surface with one of the points facing towards you. Place 2 tablespoons of the filling in the center of the wrapper.
- Fold in the sides of the wrapper and then fold up the bottom point over the filling.
- Roll up tightly to form a cylinder shape.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
Serve with sweet chili sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.