Using leftover chicken is a great way to make delicious dishes, such as these flavorful bricks. Prepared with onion and parsley, these crunchy treats are sure to keep the whole family happy!
- 2 cups of cooked chicken leftovers
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, flour, egg, onion, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Form small patties with the mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add some oil.
- Fry the patties until golden brown on both sides.