This delicious and easy to make chicken in soy sauce is a great way to add some flavor to your meal. The combination of the salty sauce and the crunchiness of the chicken make it a perfect dish for any occasion.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Add chicken breasts to the bowl and turn to coat both sides with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve warm with your favorite side dish.