This delicious Chicken escalope with a southern twist is the perfect dish to serve for dinner. It is easy to prepare and will be loved by everyone.
- 4 chicken escalopes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken escalopes in the bowl and coat them with the marinade.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken escalopes to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve hot.