This delicious Thai-inspired chicken curry is made with green curry paste, coconut milk, and aromatic herbs. It’s a flavorful and fragrant dish that’s sure to please the whole family.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and bell pepper to the skillet. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes.