This delicious Chicken Curry Stuffed Bread is the perfect dish for a family meal. It’s easy to make and full of flavour. The combination of chicken, curry and bread makes it an irresistible treat.
– 4 slices of white bread
– ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
– 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder
– 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons of diced onion
– 2 tablespoons of diced red pepper
– 2 tablespoons of grated cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut each slice of bread in half and place them on a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, mix together the chicken, curry powder, mayonnaise, onion, red pepper and cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over each slice of bread.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!