This delicious and easy-to-make chicken curry is a great way to spice up a weeknight meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper (if using). Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the peanut butter until well combined. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
Serve with rice or noodles.