This classic Indian dish is a great way to spruce up your favorite chicken. The combination of spices and creamy coconut milk make for an irresistible aromatic and delicious meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, turmeric, cayenne pepper (optional), and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken cubes to the pan and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the pan and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice or with naan bread.