This recipe is an original and delicious way to prepare chicken breasts. The combination of mustard sauce and maple syrup gives it a unique flavor.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven-proof baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard and maple syrup.
- Brush the mixture over the chicken breasts, coating them evenly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.