This succulent dish combines chicken breast with girolles mushrooms, for a delicious meal that is sure to please. The addition of Espelette mustard gives this classic a unique twist.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g girolles mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Espelette mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the Espelette mustard. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.