This delicious Chicken Aiguillettes with Cream recipe is easy to make and sure to please everyone. It’s a classic French dish that is sure to be a hit at the dinner table. The combination of chicken, cream and herbs makes for an elegant yet simple dish. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into aiguillettes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken aiguillettes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and add the thyme leaves. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.