This easy and delicious cheese skewer recipe is perfect for a light snack or appetizer. It’s made with just a few ingredients, and they’re sure to be a hit at your next get-together.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Assorted cut-up vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, etc.)
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, parsley, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
On each skewer, alternate pieces of vegetables and small cubes of cream cheese. Serve immediately.