This Caramelized Chicken with Garlic and Honey recipe is a tantalizingly sweet and savory dish that’s sure to please everyone around the dinner table. It’s simple enough to make but has a complex flavor profile that will make it seem like you worked much harder than you actually did.
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel then place them in an oven safe dish.
- Rub each thigh with the garlic-honey mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on top. Enjoy!