Butter chicken is an Indian dish that is as delicious as it is easy to make. It can be served as a main dish or side dish with your favorite sides. This recipe is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party!
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, cumin, turmeric, and chili powder and cook for 1 minute.