This delicious Mediterranean-style bruschetta is the perfect combination of flavors. It is made with a tasty chicken ratatouille, diced tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and fresh herbs. The bruschetta is served on toasted slices of rustic French bread and topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked chicken ratatouille
- 4 slices rustic French bread, toasted
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, oregano, thyme and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the toasted slices of French bread on a baking sheet and top with the tomato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each slice with a generous spoonful of chicken ratatouille.