This delicious Bruschetta Chicken Curry is a perfect dish for any occasion. The flavor combination of the curry and chicken is phenomenal! Serve it with your favorite sides for a complete meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced into 1-inch thick slices and toasted
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the onion, garlic, curry powder, cumin, bell pepper and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture onto the toasted French bread slices and serve.