This tasty dish is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. The combination of chicken, sage and garlic make for a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken cubes, olive oil, garlic, sage leaves, salt and pepper. Mix until the chicken is well coated.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes.