These bourbon and maple syrup chicken wings are a delicious combination of sweet and savory flavors. With just a few ingredients, they are easy to make and sure to be a hit with your family or guests!
- 2-3 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup of Bourbon
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the bourbon, maple syrup, butter, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken wings to the mixture and toss until all the pieces are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Spread out the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces!