This recipe for Parmesan and Tomato Balls is a great way to add a bit of Italian flavor to your meal. The combination of cheese, tomatoes and herbs makes for a delicious and easy dish. Serve with your favorite pasta or as an appetizer.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- In a medium bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the diced tomatoes and mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a plate.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the balls to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on each side.