With the festive season coming to an end, you may have some leftover Christmas turkey. This easy recipe will help you make the most of it and create a delicious bouillon in no time.
- Leftover Christmas turkey
- Bay leaves
- Parsley stalks
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Chop up the onion, carrot, leek, celery and garlic.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to a large pan along with the bay leaves and parsley stalks.
- Add the leftover turkey to the pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Strain through a sieve or colander.
- Discard the solids and season with salt and pepper, to taste.