This Black Rice Noodle dish with Carrots is a delicious, healthy and easy to prepare meal. It’s perfect for any time of the day and can be served as a main course or side dish.
- 200g black rice noodles
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes until al dente.
- Drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the grated carrots, garlic and ginger and sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet along with the sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar.