This healthy banana bread recipe is vegan, gluten-free and easy to prepare with only a few simple ingredients. It’s moist, delicious, and full of flavor.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in the almond butter, honey, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- Add the oats and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.