This simple recipe for Baked Chicken with Lemon is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious, healthy dinner. The chicken is baked in a lemon sauce, giving it an incredible flavor and making it super moist. Serve this dish with some steamed vegetables or a side salad for a complete meal.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Pour the lemon sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.