This delicious baked chicken stuffed with olives is a great way to impress your guests. The combination of juicy chicken and salty olives makes for a tasty meal that can be enjoyed by everyone. Follow this easy recipe to create a delicious dinner in no time.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Pat chicken dry and season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the cavity of the chicken with a handful of olives.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan or baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.